The UAE’s status as a growing knowledge hub is enhancing its attractiveness as a business destination that offers a multitude of possibilities. There are more than 40 free trade zones in UAE which offer business stability and 100% foreign ownership.
The taxation regime is extremely appealing with 0% Corporate Income Tax for most sectors and no Personal Income Tax or Social Security Contributions.
Business confidentiality and having no restrictions in establishing more than just one activity in the UAE makes it easy for international investors to set up their businesses in the UAE. Moreover, strong and rapidly expanding infrastructure plays a major role in attracting businesses to the UAE.
Dubai is fast becoming an important financial center that offers business support for foreign investors looking to invest in the region. With the World Expo being held in Dubai in 2020, a number of international companies and investors will be looking to explore opportunities in the UAE.
Having nearly 30 years of presence and experience in the region, Affiniax Partners are well placed to assist your clients with their requirements in the UAE.
Few aspects to consider when considering your move to Dubai:
- Skilled local and International workforce.
- The import and export sector benefits from a series of advantages and foreign companies are exempt from most tax and duties.
- Entrepreneurs in Dubai can easily connect with countries worldwide when having a business in the UAE.
- It is very easy to set up a branch or a subsidiary in Dubai.
- The incorporation process in Dubai is not subject to complex formalities and entrepreneurs can easily set up their business.
- The tax benefits are huge in Dubai, and entrepreneurs from abroad can enjoy tax exemptions like 0% corporate or income taxes.
- The positive trends of the real estate sector in Dubai attract different foreign businesses every year.
- A strong Currency with pegged AED to USD rate.
- Dubai is an important tourist destination which offers plenty of opportunities in this area.
- The UAE has already signed over 40 Double Tax Treaties with various jurisdictions and is in the process of agreeing on agreements with more jurisdictions, including the UK, Australia, and other EU countries.