Zoho Implementation and Customisation of Finance Module
In today’s dynamic business landscape, efficiency and precision are vital for success. Our comprehensive Zoho Implementation services are designed to streamline and revolutionise your business operations.
We understand the intricacies of your unique business needs and the power of Zoho’s suite of applications in driving growth. Affiniax’s team of seasoned experts specialises in seamless Zoho implementations tailored to your specific requirements, ensuring a hassle-free transition and optimal utilisation of Zoho’s robust functionalities, especially the finance module.
Zoho Module Customisation by Affiniax
Zoho Books is a Federal Tax Authority (FTA) approved VAT-compliant accounting platform. It lets you send invoices, reconcile bank transactions, manage expenses, track inventory, and generate insightful reports effortlessly. Manage your finances wherever you go with the Zoho Books mobile app.
Zoho Inventory helps you automate the inventory operation, thereby expanding the business online with a multi-channel inventory management system. The inventory module allows us to manage orders, track orders end to end, get real-time shipping rates and in-transit details of major shipping carriers, and manage warehouses.
Zoho Expense is a one-stop solution for managing online and offline travel, automating expense reporting, and controlling spending. Manage all the aspects of your expense reporting and business travel through this management-friendly tool that can benefit any organisation.
Zoho Implementation Packages by Affiniax
Affiniax’s Zoho Packages offer a flexible and comprehensive solution suite tailored to every business requirement. Whether you’re a startup looking to streamline operations or a large enterprise seeking to enhance efficiency and collaboration, Affiniax has curated a range of Zoho packages to fit your needs. With a focus on customisation, these packages allow businesses to select and combine the tools that best match their workflow and objectives.
*Scope of Bookkeeping and review
- Recording of revenue and expenses on monthly basis in Zoho books
- Maintenance of Accounts on Zoho, Cloud based accounting Software
- Coordinate with the auditor and ensure smooth completion of audit
- Develop Financial strategies and Protocols in coordination with the management of the company
- Evaluation and filing of Quarterly VAT returns
- Generation and evaluation of financial statements
- Fixed Asset management
- Payroll Management
- Ensure IFRS compliance in the accounting records
- Adherence of local rules and regulations to be followed in UAE
- MIS Reports
*Scope of CFO Services
- Formulating the financial plan
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Enhancing Cash Functionality
- Implementing the required cost reductions