The Affiniax team have decades of experience as audit specialists and have provided assurance in growing businesses of all sizes. The basis of good corporate governance is having the financial accounts audited on a periodic basis in accordance with the internationally accepted standards. Our audit and assurance services are in accordance with international standards such as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the presentation of financial statements and are based on our in depth understanding of the International Standards on Auditing (ISA). These assurance services ensure compliance with local statutory requirements as well as internal reporting to the stakeholders of any business. As all relationships are tailored to the specific needs of each client, the potential to maximise growth is realized by adopting the right technology as well as the associated practices for you. Our audit services are based on the internationally accepted audit methodology of risk based approach, which includes the review of internal controls existing within the organization, verification of selected financial transactions with third parties and our communication with them, to enable us to provide a conclusion on the accuracy and validity of the financial statements.
In addition to statutory audits that we provide, another integral service of the assurance function are internal audits directed towards risk assessment and risk management. The analysis of the existing way of doing business across various functions, the risks attached to them and mitigating those risks in a prevention-is-better-than-cure style encompasses our approach towards the internal audit.
OUR AUDIT AND ASSURANCE SPECIALISTS CAN PROVIDE:
- Statutory audit and review of financial statements
- Compliation of financial records and financial statements
- Assurance services for specific agreed upon procedures on financial records
- Review of existing financial and accounting policies and their deviations from the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Preparation and compilation of consolidated and combined financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Internal audit and review of procedures and policies in place
- Audits in accordance with Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) requirements:
- Owners Association (OA) audits
- Developers Project audits
- Trustee Accounts audits